Introduction to LaTeX Homework
- Obtain the i-clicker and the class text
LaTeX: A Document Preparation System - User's Guide and Reference
Manual, by Leslie Lamport, Second Edition. Both are available as
rentals in the bookstore. Bring the i-clicker to every class.
- Google Dr. Sarah, get to this page, and read through the course project guidelines
[you can ignore the sublinks for now].
Bauldry's Brief Introduction to LaTeX
- Read advice from previous students
about this course
- Write down any questions you have on the above 3 readings.
- Begin thinking about a possible course project topic from
previous research experiences, independent
studies on advanced mathematics, foreign exchange program experiences,
or an advanced mathematical topic from a 3000 or 4000 level class.
I would be happy to discuss
your interests in
to help you find a good topic!