- Read Encyclopedia of Mathematics and Society: Careers
your responses to the following, which is due at the beginning of
class. You do NOT have to use LaTeX for this assignment.
- List any aspects from the reading that surprised you or
that you disagreed with (and comment on your reactions)
- List any aspects from the reading that relate to your own life
- What are your plans for the first year after graduation from Appalachian?
- What are your longterm career plans (list any that you are thinking of)?
- Go to ASULearn and send me a posting in the private forum (only you and Dr. Sarah):
- what you would like to be called (your nickname / first name)
- your phone number
- your major(s) and any additional academic concentrations/minors
- what you might like to do as a career
- your non-academic interests and hobbies
- anything else you want me to know
- Test the latex template
to be sure you can
latex it and bring your i-clicker to class