|| WORK DUE at the beginning of class or lab
unless otherwise noted!
|Mar 21 - Thur
- WebCT quiz 4 due by 9am
- Test 2 on Statistics
|Mar 19 - Tues|
- Study for Statistics test by reviewing WebCT quiz 4 (be sure that you
really understand each and every problem and solution, ie that you
really understand WHY each answer is correct or incorrect) and
the review sheet material.
|Mar 18 - Mon|
- Bring your calendar to lab, especially if you must miss any class
between April 4 and April 11th and think about who you might want to
work with on the next major project (groups of 2).
- Consider that the last day to drop the course is
Monday March 25th. Re-examine the attendance policy and evaluate
your success in this course with the help of your test revisions grades
tell me if you are considering dropping BEFORE you are assigned
a topic for the next segment in lab.
|Mar 8 - Fri
|Mar 7 - Thur
- Summary of Heart of Math p. 601-610 (Navigating through a sea of
data: How Interpreting Data Reveals Surprising and Unintended Results)
- How Do You Know p. 209 number 12